Welcome to Lent
During Lent this year, we're encouraging each other to make small changes which will make a positive impact on the environment. We'll add new ideas each week
For example, you might like to...
Our final week of green ideas. How many changes have you tried?
- Use a bamboo toothbrush rather than a plastic one
- If you have a baby, consider using re-usable nappies/wipes
- Take your own bags to put loose fruit in at the supermarket
- Buy local – look for locally produced food to reduce ‘food-miles’
- Repair/repurpose/recycle – think twice before throwing things away.
- Switch to ‘paperless’ for bank accounts/insurance etc
- Do your homework – find out more about environmental issues
- Share your ideas with friends and family